在机场,如果能流利沟通,可以节约不少时间。这里给大家准备两个场景的对话,大家快来学习一下。
对话一
对话1:关于飞机延误
A: Hi, I’ve just heard that my flight to London has been delayed. What’s the reason for the delay?
你好,我刚听说我的飞往伦敦的航班延误了。延误的原因是什么?
B: I’m sorry to hear that, sir. The delay is due to unexpected weather conditions at the destination airport.
很抱歉,先生。延误是由于目的地机场的意外天气状况造成的。
A: How long will the delay be?
延误会有多久?
B: At this point, we estimate it will be about four hours.
目前,我们估计延误时间大约为四个小时。
A: That’s quite a long delay. Will the airline provide any compensation for this?
这延误时间相当长啊。航空公司会为此提供任何补偿吗?
B: Yes, sir. You can get a meal voucher and access to our lounge while you wait.
是的,先生。您可以在等待期间获得一张餐券和进入我们的休息室。
A: That sounds helpful. Where can I get the meal voucher?
这听起来不错。我在哪里可以拿到餐券?
B: You can get it from the customer service desk over there. They’ll also assist you with the lounge access.
您可以在那边的客户服务台领取。他们也会协助您进入休息室。
A: Thank you for the information. Is there a possibility that the delay could be longer?
谢谢你的信息。延误时间有可能会更长吗?
B: We’re monitoring the situation closely and will keep you updated. At the moment, four hours is the best estimate.
我们正在密切关注情况,并会随时更新您。目前的估计就是四个小时。
A: Alright. I’ll head to the customer service desk now.
好的。我现在就去客户服务台。
B: Please feel free to ask for any further assistance. We apologize for the inconvenience.
如有任何进一步需要帮助,请随时提出。我们对造成的不便表示歉意。
A: Thank you for your help. I hope the delay won’t be any longer.
谢谢你的帮助。我希望延误时间不要再增加了。
B: We hope so too, sir. Safe travels.
我们也希望如此,先生。祝您旅途平安。
(希望大家坐飞机时都可以少晚点,晚点了也别晚太多,晚多了真的能有赔偿)
对话二
对话2:关于飞机上的服务
A: Excuse me, could you please tell me when we’ll be landing?
请问我们什么时候会降落?
B: Sure, we’re scheduled to land in about 2 hours.
我们计划在大约2小时后降落。
A: Great, thank you. Could I have a blanket, please?
太好了,谢谢。请问可以给我一条毛毯吗?
B: Of course, I’ll get one for you right away.
当然可以,我马上给您拿一条。
A: Would it be possible to get some headphones as well?
能不能也给我一副耳机?
B: Absolutely, I’ll bring those too. Is there anything else you need?
没问题,我也会给您拿一副。您还需要其他什么吗?
A: No, that’s it. Thank you so much.
不用了,就这些。非常感谢。
B: You’re welcome. Here’s your blanket and headphones.
您太客气了。这是您的毛毯和耳机。
A: Thank you. Could you also tell me if there’s a meal service on this flight?
谢谢。请问这趟航班有提供餐食服务吗?
B: Yes, we’ll be serving a meal shortly. Would you like to know the options?
是的,我们一会儿会供应餐食。您想知道有哪些选择吗?
A: Yes, please.
好啊,请告诉我吧。
B: We have a choice of chicken rice or pasta. Which one would you prefer?
我们有鸡肉饭和意大利面可以选择。您想选哪一种?
A: I’ll have the chicken, thank you.
我要鸡肉饭,谢谢。
B: Noted. I’ll make sure to serve you when the meal service starts.
好的,我会在餐食服务开始时为您送上鸡肉饭。
A: Thank you for the information.
非常感谢你告诉我这些信息。
B: You’re welcome. If you need anything else during the flight, don’t hesitate to ask.
不用客气。如果您在飞行中还有其他需要,请随时告诉我。
A: I appreciate your help.
真的很感谢你的帮助。
B: It’s my pleasure to assist you. Enjoy the rest of your flight.
为您服务是我的荣幸。祝您接下来的飞行愉快。
A: I will, thank you.
我会的,再次感谢。
外语高效沟通,精准的AI实时翻译工具——Felo 实时翻译
什么是Felo 实时翻译?
Felo实时翻译是一款AI同声传译APP,搭载GPT-4引擎和RRT技术,它能够快速且正确地翻译15种以上外语(包括英语、西班牙语、法语、德语、俄语、中文、阿拉伯语和日语等)的语音,支持下载原文和译文文本,帮助你学习地道的表达方式和发音。ChatGPT大语言模型,能够准确传达剧作的情感、表达和戏剧效果,让观众能够全面理解和享受到不同语言文化带来的精彩。
Felo 实时翻译可以帮助到同声传译什么?
Felo 实时翻译可以辅助刚入门同声传译的同学,解决跟不上记录,专业词汇翻译更佳准确。
同声传译是一项复杂而技术性强的工作,需要译员具备扎实的语言功底、丰富的专业知识和良好的团队合作精神。只有不断地学习和提升自己的翻译能力,才能够胜任这一重要的翻译任务,为国际交流的顺利进行做出贡献。
2024免费好用的实时翻译APP(安卓和iOS)
【英语】去国外酒吧点啥?常见酒的英文表达
【英语】12生肖英语怎么说?快来看看你读对了吗
【日语】日语游戏用语大盘点!氪金用日语怎么说?